Enrich your child’s summer experience on our campus! Our staff is a qualified, mature and dedicated group of professionals, teachers and camp counselors. Our facilities include air-conditioned classrooms, two full-sized gyms, one turf and two grass fields, softball and baseball diamonds, a tennis center, two playgrounds, a putting green, indoor climbing wall, and a croquet court. Our campers and summer school students learn, play, and have an unforgettable summer at Rutgers Prep!
Whether your child has an interest in creating an iPhone app, sparking an entrepreneurial flame, preparing for the new SAT, achieving world peace, or just working on his/her jump shot, we have a great selection of specialty camps to suit a wide variety of passions and pursuits.
Our summer school offers advanced credit, enrichment, and review courses for students in grades 3 through 12, and covers topics ranging from writing and mathematics workshops (for elementary and middle school students), to algebra, geometry, pre-calculus (for upper school students), as well as biology, chemistry, and physics, which all include work in the laboratory.
Key Facts and Highlights:
- All children are welcome; you do not need to be enrolled at Rutgers Prep
- Half day, full day, before care and after camp care options are available*
- Lunch is included with registration*
- Many camps can be combined with our summer school programs to create a full day experience
- Located on our beautiful campus on Easton Avenue in Somerset, NJ
*Not available with all camps
Any questions regarding summer camps can be directed to Meredith Santowasso at (732) 545-5600 ext: 218, or email@example.com