Philanthropy @ RPS
Rutgers Preparatory School celebrates a rich history of diversity, community, and excellence in education. The wonderful opportunities we have to offer our students come from the dedication, both past and present, of our faculty, staff, administration, and those who are willing to volunteer their time and support with the idea that an RPS education is a unique and worthy investment.
Rutgers Preparatory School seeks charitable gifts to maintain the high quality of programs and offer new opportunities for our students and faculty. As an Independent School, RPS receives no government funds for our campus facilities. To renovate and improve existing structures or create new buildings we must rely on gifts from parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends!
A Brief History of Giving: 1988-2013
We are proud to report that in the last 25 years our community has invested over $16,000,000 in improved facilities, including:
- The Kaufelt Fine Arts Center
- The Silverman Library/Technology Center
- A second gymnasium
- The music building
- A multi-purpose barn
- The Heinlein Classrooms Wing
- Renovations to the Elm Farm Building
- The turf field
- An expanded system of roads and parking
- New athletic facilities - including most recently the tennis courts
- The Pegeen O'Connell Dining Commons
- The Learning Commons - new classrooms, The Holliday Conference Room and the All-Division Learning Center
We continue to seek support to improve and expand opportunities for our students to grow, lead, learn and achieve. Next steps in the Campus Master Plan include new and expanded science laboratories and enhancements to Dellapietro Field and the O'Connell Athletic Center.
If you have a question regarding making a donation to Rutgers Preparatory School, please contact Susan Gantz at 732-545-5600, ext. 222 or via email at email@example.com.