Maestro Soccer Total Soccer Camp
For: Boys and girls ages 9 – 14
Dates: July 10 – July 14
|9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.*|
*Friday – 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Rutgers Prep Campus
All aspects of the game are coached to develop a "total soccer" experience for the player! Aimed at players of all levels. Our motivating and challenging curriculum will keep players sharp and focused during the summer months! A balanced and varied curriculum will improve both attacking and defensive aspects of the game, creating a "total" soccer player! Lunch is included with registration.
- Day 1 - Attacking, focus on 1v1 & creative player play.
- Day 2 - Passing, lots of repetitions to refine technique, partner passing challenges, group passing activities.
- Day 3 - Defending, 1v1 defending scenarios, transition to defending moments and tackling technique.
- Day 4 - Shooting & Finishing, Game-based finishing practices and all of best shooting games soccer players love.
- Day 5 - Players Day, players pick favorite games and activities from the week as well as skill challenges.
All registration must take place with Maestro Soccer and not with Rutgers Preparatory School.
To register, please visit https://www.maestrosoccer.com/services-1
Questions? Please contact Dave Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org.