For: Girls and Boys ages 7 – 14
Dates: June 19– August 4, 2023*
|9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Full Day|
|9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Half Day a.m.|
|12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Half Day p.m.|
Location: RPS Music Building
Cost: $350 Full Day per week
$225 Half Day per week
*CLOSED on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
$280 Full Day (4th of July week only)
$180 Half Day (4th of July week only)
Summer Blast, Rutgers Preparatory School’s premier summer camp program, provides an exciting opportunity for children to participate in a wide variety of activities. These activities, led by a caring and energetic staff, will encourage sportsmanship, cooperation, healthy competition, self-awareness, and positive self-esteem.
The staff is under the direction of Rutgers Prep Physical Education Director and Coach, Mike Lamb. We have Full Day and Half Day options as well as before care and after care to help you design a program that works best for you and your family’s needs. Multiple week discounts are also available. Lunch is included with Full Day enrollment.
- 8:00-9:15 - Morning Care Program (included in cost)
- 9:15-9:25 - Morning Meeting
- 9:25-12:45 - Activity Choices - Computers, Wiffleball, Cup-Stacking, Kickball, Arts and Crafts, Soccer, Scavenger Hunt, Board Games, and more
- 12:45-1:30 Lunch (provided by SAGE in our Dining Commons)
- 1:30-4:00 Campers Choice/Group Activity - Ultimate Frisbee, Karaoke, Chess, Basketball, Horseshoes, and more
- 4:00-5:30 After Care Program (additional charge)
Questions? Please contact Director, Mike Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-545-5600 ext. 209.