For: Girls and Boys ages 7 – 14
Dates: June 7– August 6, 2021
|9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Full Day|
|9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Half Day a.m.|
|12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Half Day p.m.|
Location: RPS Music Building
Cost: $325 Full Day per week
$210 Half Day per week
Summer Blast, Rutgers Preparatory School’s premier summer camp program, provides an exciting opportunity for children to participate in a wide variety of activities. These activities, led by a caring and energetic staff, will encourage sportsmanship, cooperation, healthy competition, self-awareness, and positive self-esteem.
The staff is under the direction of Rutgers Prep Physical Education Director and Coach, Mike Lamb. We have Full Day and Half Day options as well as before care and after care to help you design a program that works best for you and your family’s needs. Multiple week discounts are also available. Lunch is included with Full Day enrollment.
- 8:00-9:15 - Morning Care Program (included in cost)
- 9:15-9:25 - Morning Meeting
- 9:25-12:45 - Activity Choices - Computers, Wiffleball, Cup-Stacking, Kickball, Arts and Crafts, Soccer, Scavenger Hunt, Board Games and more
- 12:45-1:30 Lunch (provided by SAGE in our Dining Commons)
- 1:30-4:00 Campers Choice/Group Activity -Ultimate Frisbee, Karaoke, Chess, Basketball, Horseshoes and more
- 4:00-5:30 After Care Program (additional charge)
Questions? Please contact Director, Mike Lamb at email@example.com or 732-545-5600x209.